Robotic Process Automation – RPA
What is RPA?
An AI tool that assists to create specialized agents which can automate repetitive and mundane tasks. A technology which mimics human behaviour, helps to capture existing applications for processing data, triggering responses and communicating with other systems.
According to research by PwC, in the near future, execs see AI as a means to alleviate repetitive tasks. This includes menial tasks like timesheets (78%), scheduling (79%) and paperwork (82%)
Business Benefits of RPA
- Ease of integration – RPA bots do not need to be integrated with most software
- Flexibility – Learn activities to be automated based on employee’s actions
- Cost Reduction – Help to reduce cost, by improving performance, efficiency & by increasing productivity
- Improved Compliance – Reduces the probability of fraud and compliance issues
- Scalable – Self-modifies and learns from the feedback from its environment
RPA Across Different Industries
RPA is most beneficial in the industries where the tasks are repeated the same way all the time. This has a major impact on how organizations conduct their day to day operational functions, rather than manually processing data. Insurance, financial institutions, legal, logistics, customer service & business process outsourcing some of the industries where RPA tools can play a major role in conducting daily tasks, saving costs and increase productivity.
- Date March 10, 2019
- Tags Artificial Intelligence, Solutions
- URL View Project