HR Digital Transformation with AI
Does your organization currently have a Digital HR strategy?
We believe that HR teams manage one of the most difficult jobs. And that’s why we have put real HR people and their experience and wisdom in our Smart HR platform HR teams are the most effective communicators.
According to a recent Forrester survey, roughly “85% of customer interactions within an enterprise will be with software robots in five years’ time”
The future of employee experience relies heavily on the ability of AI & Bots that can communicate in real-language with human users.HR teams can use AI & Bots to enhance their candidate experience, connect with their employees and reduce their recruiters’ workload.
Gartner predicts that “By 2019 integrated virtual employee assistants will increase the productivity by 10%”.
How can Tina assist in your HR?
- On-Boarding: Made easy by simple integration and self-service process
- Employee Engagement: Dedicated 24/7 support for employees, handling common questions
- FAQs on Company Policy: Give access to relevant HR information regarding company policies
- Recruitment: Assist in pre-screening and background checks
- Employee Training: Provide a more effective and interactive training experience
- Employee Satisfaction: Helping employees to be more productive and satisfied by having comprehensive user interaction
- Annual Reviews & Self-Assesment: Provide instant exchange of feedback and valuable performance insights
And according to the HubSpot research report, 71% of people use chatbots to solve their problem fast. 56% of people would rather message than call customer service and 53% of people are more likely to shop with businesses they can message.
We believe managing employee experiences is imperative because companies that deliver great employee experiences deliver better business results.
- Date March 11, 2019
- Tags Artificial Intelligence, Solutions